Sunday, January 30, 2011

not alone - thank you

Thank you all for your comments on my last post, it feels so good to know that I'm not alone!! In so many ways I feel so "not normal".. what is normal anyways??? My husband and I have been put in circumstances that have been anything but normal the past few years. I go to bed so many nights with such a heavy heart, I wake up thinking.. this isn't my life!! Then I find myself feeling guilty.. why am I so heavy hearted?? I have a life and family that most long for!! I hope I never bring anyone down with my thoughts.. I know it could be so much worse, I am thankful for what we've achieved and what we have!!

Please continue to pray for Ben and I as we strive to find the answers we're looking for and live out Gods will for our lives.

(Some of you have asked and right now I am reading "Prayer - Does It Make Any Difference" by Philip Yancey. It's an easy read and I'm gaining some great insight)

No comments: