Thursday, April 26, 2012

GO Diamond Dolls!!!!

It's that time of year again, softball!!  Laci decided not to play this year but Meg was super pumped about her first season!!  It's soo funny to watch the girls figure out the game.. they've been playing for a month or so and have already figured out so much.  If a ball was hit the first few games every player would run to it, tackle each other, then fight over the ball.  All the while the batter is rounding the bases.  They've started to figure out which base to go to, who gets the ball, and not to play in the dirt.  Amber and Brad are helping coach which is funny too because they're both so competitive!!

Megan and mommy, my sister Amber

Uncle Wes, Meg, & Uncle Benny
 post game talk
GO Diamond Dolls!!
 coach Brad (my brother-in-law) pitching to the girls
Meg & her daddy, Brad
 Meg hit her first home run, she was soooo pumped!!!!
 warming up in the circle
 hey batter, batter....

Ben and I look forward to her ballgames every week, we're so proud of you Meg!!

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

That is precious!

I still think one of my funniest memories ever was my nephews first basketball game. One of them went after the ball regardless of who had it and the other one just stood in the middle of the court yelling, "Coach!! Take me out--I'm pooped!!!"

Still praying for you every day!! Been meaning to message you to let you know that I have been thinking about you guys and still consistently praying! Love you girl!