Sunday, October 5, 2008

Avery - 4 1/2 months

As you can tell, I was feeling pretty bad.. Avery didn't mind, she just wanted on the couch!!
This is how Ben found Avery and I one day last week.. I've had a cold now for over a week, I can't shake it!! (that's a tissue under my nose)

This picture is from the morning after we left Bens family's house.. On this particular morning I didn't have to be @ work til early afternoon. I was sitting in the kitchen paying bills.. Avery was in the floor chewing on her bone, or so I thought. I looked over and didn't see her in the living room or on her bed.. I proceeded to walk through the living room, dining room, hallway, our bedroom, EVERYWHERE!! I came back around to the living room and just stood there thinking... I finally looked @ the couch and this is how and where I found her...


Big Mama aka Mary Ann (Bens mom) taught Avery to get on the couch @ their house. Ben has said all along that this would NOT be allowed!! As you can tell by the pictures, Big Mama won!! She's been getting on the couch every day since we left their house....



Avery on her bed in the living room.. we find her in the most random positions and places!!




No comments: