Sunday, February 8, 2009

Avery and I watching American Idol.. our Tuesday and Wednesday ritual!!
I can't remember which pictures of Avery I've posted.. this one is of Ben and Avery a few weeks ago.. wont be long before he can't pick her up!!

close up (a little too close) of Avery and I on the couch


typical night of watching t.v.



I (Sarah) spent from Thursday to Saturday in Bossier City/Shreveport with mom, Am, the girls and Wes!! Wes had two ballgames on Friday afternoon.. We shopped in the off time!! Wes had a great outing and we are soo proud of him!! We can't wait for our next road trip!! (Amber took lot's of pictures so you'll have to check her blog; laciandmegan.blogspot.com)








As for Ben and I, we've been doing more home projects.. Ben's been working on his "man room" while I continue to decorate and make our house a home. Two weeks ago we converted our tile kitchen countertops & backsplash into granite and glass/tile backsplash.. It turned out amazing, we are soo proud!! I believe Ben took some before pictures, we'll have to take after and show the finished product!! Ben is itching for warm weather and green grass again, I am too!!








No comments: