Monday, February 16, 2009

Project Kitchen Renovation!!

On my last post I told you about our "kitchen renovation." I finally got around to taking pictures of the finished product..

Here are a few pictures of what we started with.. tile countertops and backsplash...




Here is the finished product!! We went with a granite called "uba-tuba" and travertine tile with mosaic (glass) for the backsplash.. We are so proud of the finished result!!


Our next project will be the guest bath.. we're going to paint the walls & cabinets.
Our first project when we moved in was our laundry room.. I figured it was the only room in the house we could paint whatever color we wanted. I ended up going with a bright green.. I'll have to post pictures now because "bright green" sounds really ugly... I love the way it turned out!!























No comments: