Sunday, October 21, 2012

life.

So much has happened in the 8 weeks since we've had Charlee.. 8 weeks, I can't believe it's already been two months.  I said I would start blogging again but you can see how that's gone.  I underestimated how tired I would be being a full time mom and having a full time job.  I wouldn't have it any other way.. ok if I could stay at home I totally would but we're not at a place in our lives where I can do that.  Thankfully Ben works three 12 hour shifts which leaves four days a week where he can keep her.  I'm beyond thankful he's willing and able to do this, not many men would.. Charlee is an amazing baby, she whimpers when she's hungry or needs to be changed and that's it.  She smiles and coos constantly, it melts our hearts!!  She's changed so much in appearance, we still don't know who she looks like but she definitely has some chunky cheeks that are so fun to smooch!! 
I still find myself looking at her and pinching myself that she's ours, she's here, and she's healthy.. I will never forget where we started, it makes us appreciate her so much more!! 

The princess is waking up so here are a few pictures that were taken a week or so after she was born.. (Rachel Vanhook took these)





 
We are living the dream!!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Love the picture with avery

Renae said...

Sweet-Sweet-Sweet!! Congrats on your baby girl!