Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Amber!!

This time last year my sister was not celebrating her 30th birthday like she should of been, she was sitting in my hospital room. At the time I was obviously not in my right mind, but I do remember Amber saying that she was excited to share her birthday with her niece Weslee.. but she was stubborn like her momma & decided to have her own birthday, the 24th. Today was a much different day, although fresh in all of our minds, we enjoyed food, laughter, presents, & sweets!!

lot's of icing!!


"Happy birthday mom!" Megan


"Happy birthday mom!" Laci


Her present from mom, a Happy Everything plate from Hallmark, I got her a few plates to go with it..


Her many birthday cards!!


Amber - I'm so glad we were able to get together this year for your birthday. A lot has happened in the past year but it's made us closer than ever. I love you!!

No comments: