Friday, July 16, 2010

4th of July!!

So I know I'm a little (a lot) late on this post but I wanted to share some pictures from our fun day @ the Grant farm!! It's always wonderful to be able to get together with family, we don't do it near enough..


it got a little toasty so Laci decided to run through the sprinkler!!



watermelon!!



our cousins, Katie - Adam - Grant



Laci & blackjack



Wes, Hannah, & Ben



Katie & Jace who got engaged on the 4th!!!! They are getting married in December, and I am honored to be a bridesmaid!! Congratulations again you two!!



Megan always wants to ride on the 4-wheeler



Uncle Marc & Aunt Connie (dads sis)



mom & Amber



Wes & mammaw Grant



Hanny & Megan



Megan & I



Laci & Ethel (the goat)



the fam!!



papaw Grant

At the end of last year I told you all that my papaw Grant was diagnosed with stage IV lung CA. Here it is almost 8 months later & he's still giving it all he's got!! His biggest issues are his weight (which he's losing) & pain control. He's going to start with a pain doctor soon so we're hopeful that will alleviate some of his discomfort..

Thank you mammaw & papaw Grant for another wonderful gathering @ the farm, we're so blessed!!

No comments: