Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACI!!

Six years ago today our world was rocked for the better when Laci Kyle Bohannan was born. She is so smart, sweet, athletic, beautiful, sassy... I could go on & on. She really is one of my best friends, if I have anyting to do with it, it'll be that way forever!! I love having nieces, it's such a special bond that I can't explain. Happy Birthday Laci, we love you so much!!

the birthday girl having a piece of cake!!



reading is one of her favorite things to do, we're all so proud!!



some of the fam gathered for her big day!!



me & the 6 year old Laci!!



one of her many gifts was the Justin Bieber CD, she was sooo excited!! She also got a Justin Bieber tshirt to go with it!!

2 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

You are such a sweet aunt! Lots of people have made the comment that Laci is like Amber and Megan is like you. They are both just as precious as can be!

A. Hilborn said...

Sarah, I couldn't agree more! Being an Aunt is sooo amazing! There's no other bond quite like the one between an aunt and her niece! Happy birthday Laci!