Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

I'm a day late on this post but we had a busy day yesterday with working, school, & eating with family.

On July 21, 2010 (yesterday) Ben & I celebrated our 3 year anniversary!! It seems like yesterday we were both living in Fayetteville, working @ Outback playing hard to get with each other.. oh the memories I have with Ben!!

If you would've told me years ago what Ben & I would go through in our first three years of marriage I would've been skeptical.. when we talked about our future we always talked about our dream jobs, cars, & names of our future children. Never would I of imagined working for a plastic surgeon as a RN, Ben having a career change @ 30 (which he loves), getting an English Mastiff (dog/horse), struggling with infertility, & losing our first child. Those are just some of the highlights.. All of these life changes came with good & bad emotions.. but through it all I'm so proud to say we stood by each other!! Our relationship is stronger today than it has ever been. Ben & I are opposites in so many ways but we compliment each other wonderfully.

I'm not much on mooshy mooshy talk but I do love my husband and am so blessed that we're on this journey together.. we cherish every day we have together because we've learned each day is a gift!! We do not worry about tomorrow because we know where we're going when this journey is over... & guess who will be waiting for us with open arms........ we talk often of our daughter, Weslee and will continue to forever!! I am still constantly overwelmed by the void I feel that she's not here... having Jesus Christ, Ben, Avery (our dog/child), and amazing family support gets me through each day.

I love you Ben and look forward to each and every anniversary we will share and the memories we will make along the way!!

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Mizell Family said...

overwhelmed (I apparentnly can't spell)

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Happy Anniversary!