Monday, November 8, 2010

26 years old??!

On November 7 I celebrated my 26th birthday, where have the years gone?? When people ask me my age I automatically want to say 21.. I keep having to ask my family how old I really am.

On Saturday night we celebrated with my immediate family @ my sister's house. She has a wound burning fireplace which is my favorite so I requested that be going!!Since my taste buds have been very sensitive I got to pick the menu - thank you mom for cooking all day, it was amazing!!

poppyseed chicken


hashbrown casserole, sweet potato casserole, & crescent rolls


my card from Laci that she picked our and wrote in.. inside there was some change which she got from her wallet, melted my heart!!


I'm not a big fan of sweets but I will eat a little ice cream cake which is what we had..


On Sunday night we celebrated with Ben's immediate fam @ Johnny Carino's, YUMM!! Sadly, I didn't take any pictures.. I was too busy eating bread with oil!!

It's crazy when you're married or in the real world your presents change from "things" to money!!!

I received some wonderful gifts from all my family, thank you so much!!

No comments: