Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mizell Christmas

This year it worked out best for every ones schedule to have Christmas with Ben's immediate family on Christmas Eve.  I must say that it turned out to be a great afternoon and evening!! 

 I can't believe I didn't get a picture with Mary Ann in it.. here is her beautiful tree and mounds of presents she and Phil got for us all!!
Katherine found this ornament in Branson, Mary Ann & Phil were very proud of it!!
 Rosie and I.. she just had surgery on her claws.. she was being extra clingy & sweet!!
 Phil and his traditional Christmas sweater!!
You had to be there to really understand the above picture.. Ben told his mom he would like a sweater, like one you can pull over a long sleeved shirt.  He even mentioned taking his sister along to help pick it out.. well Mary Ann did not take the advice and picked one out herself.  She thought she had found the perfect sweater because it had a built in under shirt.  Turns out.... it was a dickey!!  I thought Ben was going to die, we all lost it at this point!! 
 I was thoroughly impressed with Kat & Trent's attire.. jealous may be a better word!!
 Ben is making caramelized apples and I'm cooking peppered ham
We had another wonderful Christmas get together with family!!

Thank you again Phil, Mary Ann, Trent, & Katherine for all the great & "unique" gifts!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Love Trent & Katherine's shirts!! I actually saw one that I have looked for online for you!! It was awesome but I haven't found it yet. Keep your fingers crossed! Haha!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I love the shirts, too! Would you believe until a couple years ago I had never seen that movie?? I had no idea what I was missing out on!! Ha!

I am loving the longer hair! So glad you all had a great Christmas and I am praying for a wonderful new year for you all!