Saturday, January 9, 2010

more reminders..

Ben is working 12 hours today so I've had the day to myself... well, Avery (our English Mastiff) has given me company. We've watched a lot of TV, done laundry, took a nap on the couch, went to sonic of course, & finally took a shower. I got on facebook this afternoon & noticed a friend of mine who's due the same time Weslee was. She had put up her baby shower pictures, which were precious!! It's another reminder of what I wont get to do for our daughter. I enjoyed looking @ the pictures and didn't think much of it @ the time... for some reason, the past hour I can't get Weslee off my mind. Of course I'm being selfish and always dreamed of my very own baby shower!! I have to remind myself that one day that will be me in the pictures... Knowing that right now I should be planning Weslee's many baby showers is hard to stomach. Ben was telling me the other night how he thinks about where we would be in this pregnancy. I've got such a great support system in a husband, family, & friends. It never fails that someone tells me they're still thinking about us.. I can't say enough how much that means!! I ask that you please continue to pray for us in the coming months as Weslee's due date approaches. I have to remind myself not to be sad.... Weslee is in a far better place than we are where there are no tears, no sadness; pure BLISS!! How I long to hold her again, kiss her sweet face, watch her daddy examine every square inch of her body, and be together as a family!! As much as my heart breaks that she's not here with us, I am so proud to be her mommy and tell her story!!

No comments: